Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We're having a great time!
















OK, I've had a really hard time trying to get this going, so here goes again. . .





We're having a wonderful time!! The scenery and the wildlife in every place that we've been to so far is spectacular! We spent three great days in the Badlands. We did encounter an awful storm that I hope we never go through again. We stopped by Devil's Tower, Sundance and Cody, Wyoming on our way to Yellowstone. I really appreciate a hotel room every once in a while. We spent 8 days in Yellowstone. It's such an experience!! I really loved the campground we stayed in. It was off the beaten path but it was quiet for the most part and we even had a couple of buffalo come through our campsite. It made for an exciting morning!! We are in Missoula, Montana for tonight and our on our way to Glacier tomorrow. We're looking forward to seeing Katie and Joe for a couple of days.










I've been thinking about all of you but it's been a challenge with wi-fi. Believe it or not, Yellowstone does not have it unless you stay in the hotel. To drive to the entrances of Yellowstone takes forever. Hopefully, my next post will be sooner than this one.










Take care everyone,





Pat

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. It looks beautiful and I wish we could have some of that cooler weather. Great pictures of the buffalo and the scenery. We look forward to the complete slide show.
    We're thinking of you.
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bring back great memories. the ride up to that falls gave me vertigo. I haven't been to Glacier in 20 years, I am looking forward to the next update. glad all is well
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. pat, your pics are AMAZING!!!---this definitely looks like the trip of a lifetime---such beautiful, and awe-inspiring things to see---glad the rendezvous w/Katie and Joe worked out--I love the pic of the four of you--what wonderful memories....keep snapping photos---see you when you get back!---
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete